Sunday, August 30, 2009

Diabolical Plots is moving!

Grand Opening! Fabulous Prize! My interviews/reviews/con reports/editorials are moving to a new site, where I am joining forces with fellow writer Anthony Sullivan. The other site is much prettier, due to wonderful art contributed by illustrator Joey Jordan and Anthony's website know-how. And with more than one of us working on it, we will be able to put out more content and more consistently than I was able to on my own.

http://www.diabolicalplots.com

Newly posted: our interview with Joey Jordan, and with Writers of the Future coordinating judge KD Wentworth.

Upcoming interviews: Jordan Lapp, Charles Coleman Finlay, Nancy Kress, Tad Williams, and more!

I've also moved all my interviews and many of my other posts over there. Also, check out my bio page, which has a link to my bibliography, which will have links to all my publications. :)

I hope I don't lose any of you in the transition, but the blog will still be open over here so any stragglers will see this link. and I'll still get notifications if you leave a comment here.

And yes, there's a prize, so check it out, explore, leave a comment (alas, relatives of myself and Anthony not eligible). We look forward to having you around. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Tad Williams! I loved his Otherland series... with a passion.

New site looks great! I'll be sure to update my RSS subscription.