Thursday, August 20, 2009

Upcoming: Joey Jordan interview

You readers may have noticed that I haven't posted as many interviews in recent weeks. Don't worry, they're all still in the works, and they'll all come out in due time. I'm experiencing some delays:
1. Some of the interviews haven't happened as fast as I'd hoped, real life intruding and all that.
2. I'm submitting my nonfiction to markets who haven't published me, such as IRoSF and ASIM, so the time waiting for their reading queues is delaying some of my interviews.

Anyway, on to today's news. Coming soon: an interview with artist and illustrator Joey Jordan Her illustration work has been printed in Jim Baen's Universe, and you can check her work out at http://www.joeysrealm.com She's a very talented artist who I've had the pleasure of collaborating with on more than one occasion.

If you have any questions for her, drop me a line and I'll try to work them in.

No comments: